The SHIFT AMTC21 conference will dive into key issues and trends affecting the emergency medical transport industry. Hear from top level experts as they share their perspectives and insights on everything from the commonly misunderstood standards to understanding our new normal.
SHIFT is designed to be a fully immersive and interactive educational experience, through moderated discussions, lightening talks, concurrent sessions and even entertaining networking events.
- Gain knowledge across a broad range of critical care topics
- Get ahead in your career by earning CEUs towards your professional designations
- Network and establish new connections with your peers
COVID-19 Liability Statement
AAMS is excited to hold SHIFT AMTC21 as an in-person event, but safety is our first priority. Based on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance at the time of the event, we may require that all attendees wear a mask while in public spaces and follow 6 ft’ social distancing guidelines. This policy will remain in effect for all attendees, regardless of vaccination status. AAMS staff is working closely with the Fort Worth Convention Center, our hotels and vendors, and the Fort Worth community to ensure a safe environment at SHIFT AMTC21, and this may include reduced seating capacity, responsible food and beverage placement and distribution, and CDC suggested cleaning policies.
Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, older adults and people of any age who have underlying medical conditions are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19, if they are infected. Any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed while attending this event. By attending this event, you voluntarily assume all risks and personal expense related to exposure to COVID-19.
In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in this event. By attending an AAMS event, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories.
- Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
- Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
- Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.